Saturday, July 17, 2010

GSOC update - transparency!

The past week has been a bit slow, but I finally managed to get some work done in between fighting with technology :-)

Latest version - with added buttons and transparency

I still have some work left to do on the desktop widget, but the UI is near completion - so if anyone has any feedback/suggestions for it, that would be very much appreciated :-)

Next up is hooking the widget up with the main facebrick app, so that clicking on a post will open the comment window for the post, and I also have some other bits and pieces to sort out during the next few days. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I would only replace
    up => arrow up
    down => arrow down
    refresh => two arrows in a circle

    I would find this prettier and more intuitive.

    Good luck with your project!
    asys3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're right :-) See my latest post for the new buttons! :D

    ReplyDelete